Saturday, February 2, 2013

Love is in the Air

It's February and that means it's almost Valentine's Day!  Are you ready?  If you need some inspiration, you've come to the right place!  
My Time To Craft is celebrating with "Love is in the Air".  
I love the fact that this card was made with scraps.  That's right, I had all of these strips of paper left-over from Roxie - just perfect for this card.  The hearts were cut with Cricut Artiste cartridge using the new Glitter Paper from Close To My Heart - one of my new favorite products!  Be sure to click the picture of the Idea Book on the right side of my blog to see all of the new products from Close To My Heart
You're going to LOVE this new Idea Book!

Be sure to stop over at My Time To Craft to see more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

Happy Crafting!


I'm also linking this post to Heart 2 Heart & Die Cuttin' Divas.

10 comments:

Sheila said...

Lovely card, fab idea to use up the scraps x

Georgiana said...

Great look and I love that you used scraps. I have so many I need to start tackling that box.

Pat said...

Lovely card Ann, great colours and design.

Pat xx

Lori Miller said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for playing along with my Countdown to Valentine's Day at clearlyfromtheheart.blogspot.com!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the different papers!
Hugs Shell xx

Allisa said...

Love the glitter hearts! Thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Kim. said...

What a perfect way to use up all your scraps. Looks so pretty together.
Kim xXx

Shirley Ross said...

Beautiful card, thanks for playing with us at H2H!

Katy said...

Who doesn't like glittery hearts! Thanks for playing along with H2H!!!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

love this!