Saturday, January 18, 2014

All About the Love

I know it's still January, but Valentine's Day will be here before you know it!  Because we want you to be prepared, My Time To Craft has the perfect challenge for you - All About the Love. 


I love the look of Kraft and white cardstock together.  The hearts were cut on my Cricut and mounted with foam tape for a little dimension.  The sentiment was stamped.  

Please join us at My Time To Craft.  The rest of the Design Team has created so much to inspire you!

Enjoy your weekend - I have a 3-day one that I need desperately!  It was a rough week!
As always, thank you for stopping by...



Linking to Make It Monday.

15 comments:

Pat said...

Fabulous card Ann, I absolutely love the row of hearts.....gorgeous. Enjoy your 3 day weekend.

Pat xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun I just love this, its got a rusticy vintagey feel to it that I love!
Hugs Shell xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is amazing, what a fabby creation, Love it, Hazelxox

Dena J said...

I really love the row of pretty hearts and the dry embossed panel. Beautiful card!

Tracey Murphy said...

Such a beautiful, stylish card, Ann! Love the row of hearts! Popped by for a closer peek from MIM :)
xx

Loz said...

Fabulous card Ann. I saw this on MIM..Loz

Jo said...

Love all the hearts Ann. I do also like the kraft and white look :)

Jo

Wendy McCarthy said...

Fabulous modern valentines card, love it! Spotted it on MIM XX

Sharon said...

This is such a fabulous Valentines card. I love the hearts and design.
I saw your card on MIM and had to take a closer look.
Have a lovely week.
Hugs Sharon x

Linda B said...

I love the kraft and white... gorgeous!!! I saw your card over at MIM.

Judith said...

This is so pretty Anne the kraft and white are great with these hearts hugs Judith x

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful CAS card. Love it. I saw you on MIM.

Kim. said...

Love this card Ann and totally agree kraft and white do look good together. I hope your weeks has got better for you.
Kim xXx

Donna said...

Beautiful card, great color combo. Visiting from MIM. Donna

Lisa S. said...

Love how you used kraft on this very pretty card. It inspires me to use kraft more. :) Thanks for joining our linky party at MIM! Hugs, Lisa DT