Saturday, January 25, 2014

Two Images

Welcome back!  It's time for a new challenge at My Time To Craft and this time we want you to use 2 images on the same project.  Since Valentine's Day will be here before we know it, I used this opportunity to get started on my cards.
Everything on this card is from my stash of goodies. I used some foam tape to make the hearts pop a bit.  Please stop by My Time To Craft and see the creations from the rest of the Design Team.


Georgiana said...

Very pretty!

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, love the detail of those hearts and the pop looks good in the photo and I am sure better in real life.
Kim xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really pretty hun & great idea to use your heart stamps.
Hugs Shell xx

Becky B. said...

So pretty, Ann!! :)

Sheila said...

Great card Ann love the hearts and the embossing x

Pat said...

Beautiful elegant Valentine card Ann, lovely colours.

Pat xx