Saturday, March 29, 2014

Beary Nice!

This week just flew by - I can't believe it's time for another challenge at My Time To Craft!  Beary Nice is the theme, you have to have a bear on your creation.  I got out my Cricut again and created this:
I'm pretty sure I know someone who is having a baby girl!

Now, how about you?  Are you ready to share your bear?  We'd love to see it at My Time To Craft.  Be sure to stop by to see what the rest of the Design Team has created to inspire you!

I hope you have some fun planned for this weekend - I'm hoping for some quality time in my craft room!

6 comments:

Pat said...

Cute card Ann, love the sweet bear.

Pat xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a fab baby card, Love Hazelxx

Georgiana said...

Sweet little baby bear!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Really cute hun, love her little face!
Hugs Shell xx

Kim. said...

Really cute card, love your little bear.
Kim xXx

Chris said...

Hi Ann, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/