Saturday, March 15, 2014

Charming!

I can't believe it's been a week and we are on to a new challenge!  I went back to work this week and it was challenging.  My first day back I had to sub in a kindergarten classroom - not how I envisioned my first day back.  Needless to say,  my knee was talking to me after that day!  The second day, I was assigned luch duty - during my lunch/prep.  I had a serious conversation about being compensated for it - prep time added on.  Since I'm an interventionist, there was some flexibility!

But enough about me - Let's take a look at this week's challenge at My Time To Craft:

Be sure to add a charm to your project - and be sure to share it with us!  Those are the requirements!  LOL

Have I mentioned that I'm REALLY happy the weekend is here????

5 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh I love this card its so spring like, Love it, Sounds like a busy week at work, Love Hazel xx

Kim. said...

Oh dear not the best start back, kindergarten which I believe is the same as nursery/early years over here is a killer on the knees due to extremely small children and furniture lol. I hope next week is better for you.
Beautiful card, lovely bold and bright colours.
Kim xXx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous card hun, just love the colours & layout!
I hope your knee is feeling better now & next week is better for you
hugs Shell xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card Ann, lovely pastel colours.

Pat xx

Danielle Vincent said...

Hi Ann - sorry to be so tardy in stopping by and leaving a little love from this past challenge, it was a crazy week for me. I love the wonderful spring colors of this card and the lovely panels of dsp. Beautiful! Hope you are better now. Hugs D