Saturday, March 22, 2014

Mother's Day

This week's challenge at My Time To Craft is Mother's Day.  I decided to step away from making a card this time.  

I got out my Cricut Artiste cartridge and made this little purse to hold a gift card.  After stamping it tone-on tone with a background stamp, I embellished it with a few flowers and some Baker's Twine.  The tag was attached with a little more Baker's Twine - and it was done!

Be sure to stop by the My Time To Craft blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has created. We hope you'll be inspired to create something of your own!


5 comments:

Danielle Vincent said...

Oh my gosh Ann - this is wonderful! What a terrific idea and perfect for a gift and a card at the same time. Hugs D

Pat said...

Gorgeous project Ann, love the idea of a purse for a gift card, beautiful colours and flowers.

Pat xx

Merlesworld said...

That is lovely and you know there is only one.
Merle..........

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh Ann this is super, what a great creation, Love the colours too, Love Hazelxx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Just gorgeous hun, love the colour you have used!
Hugs Shell xx